Info & bookings
The Brussels Art Nouveau & Art Deco (BANAD) Festival is organised by Explore.Brussels and its member associations: ARAU, Arkadia, Brussels Chatterguides and Pro Velo.www.banad.brussels
Click here and discover the concept of BANAD Festival.
To participate in the guided tours of interiors, you can:
- EITHER book your places via the online booking system, choosing your buildings, dates, times, and languages. Find the important dates here.
- OR purchase your ticket at the entrance of each building (subject to availability).
- OR you can buy a package of guided tours of specified buildings at fixed times. Booking for packages opens in December 2020.
In the online booking system you are required to identify yourself (or to create an account), then to specify the number of people for whom you wish to book places, then the applicable price (full price, reduced price or child under 12). Then you can add the guided tours to your basket. You no longer need to choose the number of guided tours in advance! You will then be asked to confirm your booking and you will receive your tickets by email.
This process, which may appear complicated at first sight, allows you to move more easily from tour to tour and to avoid having to queue at the entrance. When bookings first open, a lot of people try to connect to the system at the same time, which slows it down. We suggest you avoid the first four hours that bookings are available. We always hold back some places for tours of each building that are released a few days after booking opens, so please don't lose heart if you can't find places on the tours you want, just try again a few days later.
Should you experience difficulties with the system, please contact us.
The main stages of the booking process are:
1. Log-in to your account or create an account
2. Choose the number and type of people for whom you want to book (maximum 5)
3. Choose the guided tours by adding them to your basket
4. Pay for the tours
5. Print the tickets received by email
More information on the entire BANAD Festival programme via the various tabs on the PROGRAMME menu.
To book places for other events, simply contact the organiser (specified in the listings) by email.
FAQ : Extra details that can help you:
Choose your guided tours
- Following feedback received last year, we have abolished passes, which means that you no longer have to specify in advance the number of guided tours you would like to book.
- Bookings can be made for a maximum of 5 people. Please note that you cannot change the number of people within a single booking! This limit was decided on by Explore.Brussels to allow the highest possible number of people to participate in the BANAD Festival. There is a separate booking system for groups.
- Should you try to book 2 different tours on the same day at the same time, they will appear in red in your basket, and you will have to delete one of them to proceed with your booking. There is also a new journey time calculator that you can use to work out how much time you should allow to get from one building to another when planning your itinerary. The guided tours will be displayed in your basket in start-time order, to help you with this.
Reduced prices and supplements
- Find the "Prices" page HERE
- To avoid disrupting the booking system, when the maximum number of simultaneous users has been reached, a queue will be created. If you receive a message telling you that you are in the queue, please disconnect and try again later.
- Once connected to the online booking system, you have 90 minutes maximum to complete your bookings. During this period, your tickets will be reserved for you, and guaranteed once payment is made. Should you fail to complete your booking and payment within this time limit, your booking will be cancelled and any tickets in your basket will be released for resale.
We recognise that making bookings "against the clock" can be stressful, but it is the most efficient method to ensure that as many people as possible are able to book tickets. We suggest that you familiarise yourself with the programme before starting the booking process so that you can choose alternatives if your first choice is not available.
Please do not use your browser's "forward" or "back" arrows during the booking process as this may cause your bookings to be lost. Make sure you only use the booking system's own "forward" and "back" buttons.
- Confirmation emails are automatically generated and sent. If you do not receive one, please check your inbox's spam folder.
The first confirmation email will simply tell you that your order has been registered in the booking system, awaiting your payment. The second will confirm receipt of your payment and thus completion of your order.
A final email will be sent to you from Ingenico, our secure payments platform manager.